Low – Head Cranes
The Low-head crane is suspended from the traveling rail (I-beam) which is fixed to the ceiling rafters of the building. The crane and can be designed to suit production line processes as the traveling rail location and span can be freely chosen.
> The hoist is suspended from the traveling rail (I-beam) fixed to the building ceiling rafters.
> Because the traveling rail location and span can be freely chosen, the crane can be designed to suit production line processes.
> The detachable design for the track wheel and its axle reduces installation and maintenance time.
> A dual-speed type, as well as a urethane wheel type, is available to reduce travel noise and vibration.
Single Girder Low-head Traveling Cranes
The low-head crane is suspended from the traveling rail (I-beam) which is fixed to the ceiling rafters of the building.
> Single Speed Crane
This crane employs geared motors specially designed by KITO to ensure smooth starts and stops. It is suited for general work.
- > Dual Speed Crane
- This crane is capable of push button-controlled speed shift between low and high speed (reduction ratio of 4:1). It is suited for work requiring varied speed operation.
- > Manual Geared Type Crane
- This manual geared type crane balances travel smoothly by synchronizing the driving wheels on both sides. With a relatively shorter travel distance, it is suited for low frequency work.
- > Manual Plain Type (Low-head Only)
- This is the simplest manual type of crane and lifting and traveling are operated by hand. It is suited for light work.